Haven House accepts applications
for court ordered Community Service Volunteers with the following guidelines.
Restrictions on Service of Volunteers:
- Only non-violent infractions accepted. (No assault and battery, armed robbery, domestic abuse, etc.)
- May not be a sex offender nor have any cases pending.
- No drug related charges or convictions.
- No retail fraud charges or convictions.
- Apply online to be a volunteer and answer every question on the application.
- You will then be contacted to attend an orientation if you are eligible to complete service hours.
- References will be checked prior to being accepted.
- Shifts are 2 to 4 hours.
- Dates and times of service must be arranged and approved by the Volunteer Coordinator
Have Court Ordered Community Service? Apply here.
- The Volunteer Coordinator must be called in advance if you will be absent. In case of illness or emergency, notify staff on duty and leave message for coordinator.
- More than one no call no show could result in termination of the program.
- You are to sign in and out on the volunteer sign in sheet. Credit will not be given if you fail to do so. Falsification of hours will result in immediate termination.
- You are responsible to be on time and complete all assignments. Poor performance may result in your termination.